Google Duo is a cross platform video calling app that works on both Android and iOS mobile devices. Using Duo allows us to troubleshoot many common hot tub problems remotely using your mobile device. We can also provide new owner hot tub orientations, answer operational questions, identify filters, and help with water chemistry using Duo.
We charge $50 per 1/2 hour to remotely troubleshoot your hot tub.
If you would like to schedule an interactive troubleshooting session, follow the steps below.
1. Download and install Duo on your mobile device from Google Play or Apple Store.
2. Prepare to troubleshoot.
- Remove the hot tub side panel that covers the electrical equipment and pump(s).
- Lift the spa cover so that you can access the spaside touchpad/display.
- Have ready a phillips and a flat blade screwdriver, needle nose pliers, and
a working voltmeter (we can instruct you on how to use the voltmeter).
3. Call 509-532-1400 with any questions or to pay for and begin your Duo call.
Hot tub repairs should only be attempted by those comfortable dealing with electricity and water. This is work best left to professionals. Because of various conditions, tools, and individual skills and circumstances, Spokane Spas Inc. and its authors, agents, employees and associated individuals assume no responsibility for any damages, injuries suffered, or losses incurred as a result of information given.